Map360 2022.0 Hotfix Release - 2022.0.1.2853 (May 9, 2022)
This release addresses critical defects, related to printing/exporting, Blood Stain Pattern Analysis, and evidence marker attachments.
- Download 64-bit
- Release Notes
- Existing users with maintenance valid as of March 15, 2022, can update their USB key or continue using their EID to run this latest version.
- Map360 2022.0.1 will install over the existing 2022.0.0 but will not affect previous builds.
New users can try Map360 to see if it is the right solution for your agency. Download a free fully functional 30-day trial.
- Print/Export – Viewports appeared skewed when using Convert Vport to Image
- EVM Report – Images attached to evidence markers are being displayed in the PDF
- BPA – Stain ellipses and lines are visible after reopening the drawing
- BPA – Stain grips work as expected
- Crush – Grips work as expected
- QA Protocol – Point size is being honored with perspective on.
- Group/Ungroup – MS_GROUP and MS_UNGROUP are recognized
- Print Transparency – The default to print transparency is off and a checkbox has been added to the IMS_PRINT dialog. Printing with transparencies cause images to be pixelated when printed.
Known issues remaining:
- The image quality appears pixelated when printed with transparencies turned ON. Workaround: Print without transparencies. A fix for this is in progress.
- The image quality of large TIF files may appear pixelated with the OpenGL graphics mode. Workaround: switch the graphics mode to OpenGL ES and turn on 2D and 3D Line Smoothing from the Graphics Mode Settings. This is located at the right side of the status bar.
- Custom backgrounds containing images currently don’t export to PDF files. There is no workaround.
Leica Map360 is a public safety software solution that helps investigators digitize, analyze and present the facts with confidence. Visually communicate the critical details of a scene with accurate diagrams, pre-incident plans, incident reconstructions and other courtroom exhibits. Learn More