Map360 System Requirements
Posted by Chris Clemente on 07 March 2022 04:14 PM
Minimum system requirements to run Map360 2022.0 and newer:
- OS: Microsoft® Windows 10, 64-bit.
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5 or comparable
- RAM: 8 to 16GB of RAM
- Hard Drive: Map360 install package is approximately 2GB
- Graphics: Support for OpenGL 1.4 or higher
- Graphics: 1024 x 768 VGA or higher resolution
Note: These specifications are minimum required for viewing and\or working on smaller projects, typically 2D.
Recommended system requirements to run Map360 2022.0 and newer:
We recommend using at least the following system requirements when using 3D viewing, Point Clouds, and Animation.
- OS: Microsoft® Windows 10, 64-bit
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i7 or comparable
- RAM: 16 to 64GB of RAM
- Hard Drive: Internal SSD drives, 500GB or higher. Map360 install package is approximately 2GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 10 series or comparable
Note: To ensure the best performance, it is recommended that you install the latest graphics card drivers from the manufacture’s website. If using a NVIDIA card, please see the following article.
Notes for hardware components:
- Dedicated graphics device with dedicated memory is recommended.
- AMD based processors (CPU) and graphics cards (GPU) are less common as of this article's creation (07-March-2022), so we recommend trying the software with this hardware before purchase.
System requirements for previous versions of Map360 can be found here.
Please view this page for IMS Map360 Terms and conditions.