Creating your first Helpdesk ticket
Posted by James Johnston on 10 February 2022 09:30 AM
When taking online training at learn.leicaims.com or when using your Leica Geosystems Map360 or Evidence Recorder software, you may need to contact support for questions or resources. We've made it easy by providing an online web page that allows you to create an account and your first support ticket. After you've done this once, you'll be able to email the Helpdesk directly from the email you've used to create an account. Your account also allows the support team to see your support history and contact information to increase the efficiency of our operation.
Please pick the link below to view an online movie explaining how to create an account:
Steps to Follow:
1. Visit Helpdesk at This Link
2. Pick "Submit a ticket"
3. Select "Map 360 General" option
4. Enter your First and Last name, an email address that you can access today, and select a priority.
5. Enter a subject
7. Enter your question in the body of the message
8. In the CAPTCHA Verification Section, select "I'm not a Robot" and answer any of the challenge questions that will follow.
Once this action is complete a Helpdesk account will be created for you so that from now on you can reach the support team by emailing [email protected] from your email address.
9. Now check your email. You will find one or two messages acknowledging your message.
IMPORTANT NOTE: We encourage you to use this new Helpdesk account to ask for help as you are taking training, and when you need help with any of our forensic products in the future. Please also note that when your question is time sensitive that you can call us at 1-800-668-3312.